Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sausage and Kale Ragu, it's what's for dinner

This one I had to try when the kids were with their dad.  I wasn't sure that they would like it and I knew as soon as they saw all of that GREEN they would be anti-Sausage and Kale Ragu!  It was good, I followed the recipe exactly and would probably add a bit more spice next time.  I'm still not sure that my kids would eat it but it sure does look pretty!


I've had 3 great days of workouts.  I can't believe how good I feel after a good workout. My mood is improved and I have a more positive outlook overall.  Also, I truly love being sore the next day.  It is such a feeling of accomplishment (even when I can hardly walk up the stairs)!

I am off to bed for a little reading.  Is there anything better than reading a book you can't put down?  What are you reading right now?

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks so good! I am reading A Light Between Oceans and it is so good. Not a light breezy novel like I am used to....but can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of that one. I'm on the 3rd Beautiful Creatures book (just started it yesterday). I realized that I'd already read the book I posted about (whoops)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I was finally able to start following you. I wasn't able to subscribe with my phone. The Fried Rice recipe looks yummo, I will have to get that recipe from you. Jameson loves rice, unfortunatey it happens to be the messiest food a 1 year old can love. Anywho, I am starting Insanit officially today so I will let you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete