Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® Active Series®

Well, I've run with these insoles a few times now.  I desperately need new shoes, so I think this was a good time to test Dr. Scholl's® Active Series®.  I really did notice a difference.  There was very little pain while I ran and no pain afterward.  I'm excited to get my new shoes and see if they make a bigger difference.  I will also be interested to see how long the insoles hold up.  I am a supinator and my shoes see the effects of wear and tear rather quickly.  

If you have running issues, I would suggest trying these insoles.  Of course, you absolutely have to be professionally fitted for shoes...there just isn't a substitute for that.  But, if you feel like you could use  a little more cushioning, these may help!

No comments:

Post a Comment