Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I need a Stitch Fix!

Do you ever feel like you are in a style rut?  If not, you are pretty darn lucky!  I, for one, LOVE fashion.  I love a funky style but don't get to sport one very often (being a teacher in Central Wisconsin leaves me feeling a bit limited).  Enter...Stitch Fix.  This is a mail order fashion site similar to monthly mail programs like Birchbox, Naturebox, and Ipsy.  You fill out your profile and they send you a box with 5 new fashion pieces!  Fun, right?  You pay $20 for the stylist to select your pieces, once you receive them you try them on, send what you don't want back in the prepaid return package and keep what you love!  You don't have to get a shipment each month, which is great for my budget.

Wanna give it a whirl?  Click on the link and get started!

Try Stitch Fix

After I get my first "fix", I will be sure to post a review.  Also, stay tuned for my Dr. Scholl's review!


No comments:

Post a Comment